For thirty-one years, parents have brought their children to Old Settler’s to enjoy the music, camping, and good times making friends. If this is your first time, you might be surprised to learn what we have in-store for your kiddos.
Did you know children 12 years of age and younger get into our festival for free? We also offer a sweet teen discount for those 13-17 years of age. We encourage you to experience Old Settler’s with your whole family.
This Year’s Kids’ Activities:
• A petting zoo and pony rides brought to you by Down on the Farm.
• Face painting by Art for Your Head.
• Arts and crafts.
• Bubbles from Joyful Bubbles.
• Colorful and creative balloons by Da Balloonatic.
• Environmental education workshops taught by grad student volunteers.
• A nationally-recognized youth music competition for those 18 and younger.
Grab your tickets to join us for a day of music or overnight camping under the stars.