The 34th Old Settler's Music Festival
Thursday – Sunday
October 21 – 24, 2021
Grab your festival garb and your camping gear. Hop on a plane, train, or automobile — however you can — to get to the most unique, magical music celebration in Central Texas. Four days of Music, Camping, Community, and Connection. There’s nothing like it. With 145 acres of rolling hills, meadows, and tree-covered campgrounds, the festival grounds offers plenty of room to spread out. Discover new artists, make lasting friendships, check out the pickin’ circles, camp under the stars, and make memories you will cherish forever.
Tickets purchased for the 2020 festival will be honored for the October 2021 festival. Bring your 2020 tickets to the Festival Box Office in exchange for your festival and camping wristbands. If you are unable to attend, we’ve partnered with LYTE Ticket Exchange to provide a safe and secure way for you to sell your tickets.
New this year – Electricity in the campgrounds!
We now have electricity distribution panels in the campgrounds with 30 amp, 50 amp, and 110 volt connections. All Old Settler’s campground electricity is powered by wind energy, keeping true to our sustainability and green initiatives. All power cords plugged into the distribution panel require an Electrical Permit, which you can purchase through the ticket website, and you may also need an extension cord to reach the distribution panel. If you are in an RV, you may also need a converter to convert a 50 amp to a 30 amp based on availability. Old Setter’s will have a limited number of extension cords and converters available for rental.
Health and Safety Update
With the 2021 Old Settler’s Music Festival in sight, our team is working hard to provide an enjoyable experience in a controlled and safe environment. The safety of our Old Settler’s family ― volunteers, fest-goers, artists, vendors, sponsors, staff, contractors ― is paramount. To that end, we are mindful of the rapidly changing landscape and are prepared to adjust as necessary. At this year’s festival, Old Settler’s Music Festival is following these COVID-19 protocols:
- Any attendee 12 years of age or older must show a printed copy of a negative COVID-19 test within 48 hours of entry or, if preferred, show proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 at least 2 weeks prior to entering the festival grounds. For the two-vaccination process, Moderna or Pfizer, you must have received your first shot no later than September 9, 2021, to allow a month between the first and second shot.
- Any attendee between the ages of 3 and 11 must show a printed copy of a negative COVID-19 test within 48 hours of entry, and be accompanied by either an adult who shows proof of receiving a negative COVID-19 test within 48 hours of entry, or a fully vaccinated adult.
- Please note that vaccination is not required to attend Old Settler’s Music Festival.
- Old Settler’s will not have rapid COVID-19 testing onsite.
- Attendees should be respectful of those who choose to wear a mask and/or maintain physical distancing from others. We are extremely fortunate to have 145 acres of beautiful rolling meadows and tree-covered campgrounds, making it possible for us to increase the festival arena footprint to ensure there is plenty of room to spread out.
- Staff, volunteers, and vendors that interact with ticket holders and artists will be required to wear a mask, and masks must be worn by anyone in an enclosed space within the venue or backstage area.
Our intention is not to impose a specific point of view or set of values on anyone, but rather to enable music fans to enjoy live music and our vibrant community.
See the full details of the Old Settler’s Music Festival’s 2021 COVID-19 Protocol.
JAMESTOWN REVIVAL – JADE BIRD – RAY WYLIE HUBBARD – SAM BUSH – BOB SCHNEIDER – JAMES MCMURTRY – THE TRAVELIN’ MCCOURYS – JACKIE VENSON – BONNIE BISHOP – DELLA MAE – CEDRIC BURNSIDE – FRUITION – THE PETERSON BROTHERS – KELSEY WALDON – CAROLYN WONDERLAND WITH SHELLEY KING – THE CLEVERLYS – TONY KAMEL – LOGAN LEDGER – FOLK FAMILY REVIVAL – TOMAR AND THE FCs – STEVE POLTZ – THE DEER – HOGSLOP STRING BAND – SIERRA FERRELL – SARAH SHOOK & THE DISARMERS – THE PO’ RAMBLIN’ BOYS – JEREMIE ALBINO – KALU & THE ELECTRIC JOINT – THE ARCADIAN WILD – CARI HUTSON & GOOD COMPANY – WILL TAYLOR AND STRINGS ATTACHED – COLD SPRING UNION – ELIJAH DELGADO – THE HOUSE OF SONGS WITH SUZANNA CHOFFEL, CARRIE RODRIGUEZ, MATT THE ELECTRICIAN, & GRAHAM WEBER (WESTERN YOUTH)