RVs and Camping Vehicles

All types of recreational vehicles (RVs) are welcome in The Old Settler’s Homestead campgrounds. All recreational vehicles — travel trailers, campers, any type of camping vehicles — are considered RVs, regardless of size. To camp in an RV during the festival, you will need to purchase an RV Pass based on the size of the RV along with a General Admission with Camping Pass for each person (free admission for children age 12 and under if accompanied by a paying adult) staying in your RV. An RV that is longer than 18 feet is considered a large RV. An RV that is 18 feet or less is considered a small RV.

An RV Pass includes an Electrical Permit and a Parking Permit for Meadow Lot Parking for your tow vehicle. To maintain a vibrant and safe camping experience, reduce traffic, and keep space open for campsites, a very limited number of Campsite Parking Permits are available for purchase if you want to park a vehicle at your campsite. See Camping Add-Ons on the OSMF Ticket site to purchase a Campsite Parking Permit to park in the Banjo or Collings Campgrounds.

You must display your RV Pass and Electrical Permit on your RV at all times, and display your Parking Permit on your vehicle at all times. If you do not purchase a Banjo or Collings Parking Permit, you will need to move your vehicle to Meadow Lot Parking after unloading your gear.

While there are no water or waste hookups in any of the campgrounds, you can schedule these services for a fee through Campground Headquarters.

RV Rentals

If you’d like to rent an RV to use during your stay at the festival, please contact Amy with New Braunfel’s Outdoor Adventures (210-834-9787) and mention you’re attending Old Settler’s Music Festival for special rates.