Old Settler’s Music Festival 2021 Health and Safety Protocol
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test is required to be shown when checking into the campgrounds and/or when entering the festival arena. The acceptable forms of proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test are:
- An original, official COVID-19 vaccination certificate or photo of an original
- A valid, original negative COVID-19 test (time-stamped within 48 hours of check-in)
- A valid government-issued photo ID to cross-check identity with health documents is also required. Anyone found presenting counterfeit credentials will not be allowed entry into the festival, and will not be issued a refund.
- Attendees under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a vaccinated adult.
- Old Settler’s will not have rapid COVID-19 testing onsite.
- Do not attend Old Settler’s Music Festival if you have tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of arriving at the festival.
Additional Safety Precautions
- We have increased the footprint of the arena to allow for increased physical distancing.
- Based on current guidelines from the State of Texas, Old Settler’s Music Festival will not require masks outdoors, however, please respect those who choose to wear a mask.
- We strongly suggest mask-wearing in certain scenarios and locations, including, but not limited to:
- If you are unvaccinated and provided proof of a negative COVID-19 test to gain entry to the festival.
- While waiting in line at the box office, campground check-in, food and beverage vendors, restroom lines, and merchandise and craft vendors.
- In other scenarios where you are unable to maintain a minimum distance of 3 feet from attendees outside of your household.
HOW LONG BEFORE CHECK-IN TO RECEIVE A VACCINE?
For full immunization, vaccines must be administered two weeks prior to the festival, whether choosing the one-vaccination or two-vaccination process.
- Must be fully vaccinated by Thursday, October 7.
- For the two-vaccination process (Moderna and Pfizer), the first vaccine must be received no later than September 9 to allow a month between the first and second vaccine.
- Early Access pass holders must be fully vaccinated 2 weeks prior to their date of arrival to the festival.
WHAT IF I’VE HAD COVID IN THE PAST 90 DAYS?
All attendees are required to show proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test within 48 hours of check-in, regardless if they’ve had COVID-19 in the past 90 days.
WHAT IS THE MASK POLICY?
Old Settler’s Music Festival will follow all guidelines from governing health organizations at the time of the festival. Currently, masks are not required at outdoor events; however, we strongly encourage those who are unvaccinated to wear a face mask.
WHAT IS THE TESTING POLICY FOR CHILDREN?
Children ages 12 and older are required to present proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test.
COULD THESE POLICIES CHANGE AGAIN?
All of the above precautions are subject to change in accordance with local, state, and national COVID-19 health and safety guidelines and event industry protocols.