Can I Park at my campsite?

Only if you purchase a Camping Vehicle Permit   Each vehicle that will remain in the Banjo or Collings Campgrounds during the festival is required to have a Camping Vehicle Permit, regardless of size.  This includes ANYTHING WITH WHEELS  (cars, vans, trucks, motorhomes, pop up trailers, flatbed trailers, boat on a trailer, etc.).  If camping in Armadillo with a trailer, 1 CVP is needed for your sleeping trailer and you may park your tow vehicle at your campsite for no extra charge, space permitting

Do I pay extra for parking outside of the campground?

All General Admission Passes include lot parking.

Where do I park if I’m not camping?

Day parking is included in your Single Day General Admission Pass. Single Day Pass holders must exit the day parking lot one hour after the last stage band performance ends.

Where do I park if I’m camping?

Meadow Lot parking is included in all Multi-Day General Admission Passes.


Can I set up camp in the Day Parking Lot or Meadow Lot?


What do I need to purchase to bring my RV?

4-Day or 3-Day General Admission Pass and Camping Vehicle Permit. Electrical Permits required if you want power at your campsite.

Can I chop down trees in the campground?

Old Settler’s Music Festival asks that you don’t do anything to change the landscape of the campground – including chopping down trees. Please bring your own firewood and other fuel with you.

Are there showers?

Yes! We will have showers available for purchase at the Campground HQ.

Additional rules and regulations for campground?

We have a list of what makes for a fun and safe camping experience at Old Settler’s in our Campground Good Vibes Guide.


What if I show up when the Box Office is closed?

If you arrive outside of Box Office hours (link), you may not access the property. Do not line up on FM 3158 waiting to get into the festival grounds for Early Access. You will be asked to leave.

Do my family members need camping passes if I have purchased a Platinum Experience?

Each Platinum Experience includes a 4-Day General Admission Pass for 1 person and 1 Camping Vehicle Permit.  All additional campers occupying a Camping Vehicle must purchase a Multi-Day General Admission pass.

Does my child need a ticket?

Children 12 and under do not need a ticket when accompanied by a ticketed adult.  Use promo code TEEN for young adults age 13-18.

Can multi-day tickets be split among attendees?

No. Tickets are non-transferable and wristbands are not replaceable.


What happens if it rains?

Our show goes on rain or shine. If there’s a possibility that weather conditions are dangerous, some events may be canceled – but this is up to the discretion of Old Settler’s and artist management, and any cancellations may be on short-notice. Be prepared for any weather and bring appropriate attire.

Can I get a refund on my ticket?

Yes!  New this year, you can choose the “make my ticket refundable” option for an additional fee.  See details

OSMF Accessible to all?

We believe that music lovers of all abilities should have the opportunity to enjoy the festival together and our staff is dedicated to making sure the camp and festival grounds are accessible to all.  ADA accessible campsite is located in Camp Banjo.   Contact before the festival if you have specific questions regarding accessibility.

Is OSMF located in Dale or Tilmon?

The postal address for The Old Settler’s Homestead is in Dale, Texas, however the festival is technically physically located in Tilmon, Texas, which is in Caldwell County, Southeast of Lockhart. Luling and Lockhart are the two nearest towns with hotels. Old Settler’s Homestead is less than an hour from Austin, two hours from Houston, and 30 minutes from Bastrop and San Marcos.

The postal address is 1616 FM 3158, Dale, TX 78616.

DD (Decimal Degrees)
Latitude: 29.7969946
Longitude: -97.54598650000003

What can I purchase at the festival?

Our craft vendors sell clothing, jewelry, toys and art.  Our OSMF merchandise booth sells official OSMF festival merchandise and artist merchandise.  We also have full-service food and beverage vendors. Beer and wine is available for purchase by individuals 21 and over.

What if I have a medical emergency?

We have trained medical personnel on site to deal with minor medical issues. Please remember to bring your medically necessary prescriptions.

Is there recycling on site?

Yes, we will have recycle bins for  #1 and #2 plastics with no lids, glass, aluminum, and cardboard on site.