Frequently Asked Questions

Feel free to contact us for any questions you have. However, we may have already answered your questions below.

What are the Box Office hours?

Sunday 4/17: 12pm – 8pm
Monday 4/18 through Wednesday 4/20: 2pm – 8pm
Thursday 4/21 through Saturday 4/23: 10am – 9pm
Sunday 4/24: 10:30am – 3pm

I have an Early Access pass. What if I show up when the Box Office is closed?

Box Office is open for load-in from 12pm-8pm on Sunday, 4/17, and 2pm-8pm Monday, 4/18, to Wednesday, 4/20. If you arrive outside of the Box Office hours, you cannot access the property. For Early Access, you must also have a 4-Day General Admission + Camping pass or a Gold/Platinum VIP pass.

Do not line up on FM 3158 waiting to get into the festival grounds for Early Access. You will be asked to leave.

Can I park at my campsite?

Primary campground parking is located in Meadow Lot Parking across from Camp Collings. Camping passes include parking permits for the Meadow Lot or Camp Armadillo (for those camping in Camp Armadillo). To maintain a vibrant and safe camping experience, reduce traffic, and keep space open for campsites, a very limited number of Campsite Parking Permits are available for purchase if you wish to park a vehicle at your campsite. You MUST purchase a separate Campsite Parking Permit to park in Camp Banjo or Camp Collings.

Campsite Parking Permits must be displayed in your vehicle at all times. If you do not purchase a Banjo Campsite Parking Permit or Collings Campsite Parking Permit, you MUST move your vehicle to Meadow Lot Parking after unloading your camping gear.

Do I pay extra for parking?

All tickets include parking.

Where do I park if I am not camping?

Day parking is included in your General Admission ticket price. Day ticket holders (non-camping tickets) must exit the day parking lot one hour after the music ends in the arena.

Can I camp in the day parking lot?


What do I need to purchase to bring my RV?

A 4-Day General Admission + Camping pass, plus an RV pass. See RVs & Trailers for details.

My Gold/Platinum pass includes an RV pass. Do my family members need camping passes too?

Gold/Platinum passes include an RV pass for one RV and one 4-Day General Admission + Camping pass. All additional campers occupying an RV must purchase a 4-Day General Admission + Camping pass.

What happens if it rains?

Our show goes on rain or shine. If there’s a possibility that weather conditions are dangerous, some events may be canceled – but this is up to the discretion of Old Settler’s and artist management, and any cancellations may be short-notice. Be prepared for any weather, and bring a raincoat and boots!

Can I get a refund on my ticket?

Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds – even for bad weather. Once tickets are purchased, they are non-refundable.

What can I bring in and what is off limits?


  • You can bring any food or drinks you’d like. We also have food, coffee and ice available for purchase in the campground.
  • Please do not bring any glass bottles.
  • No weapons allowed in the campground.

Main Arena (Friday and Saturday shows): 

  • No outside food or drinks (except two factory-sealed bottles of water). But you won’t go hungry or thirsty. You’ll find a wide variety of food and beverage options inside – including gourmet fare, great wine, and craft beer.
  • Baby food and drinks are permitted.
  • Bring low-backed chairs or blankets. Sunscreen, sunglasses and hats are good, too. Bring a jacket for the evening.
  • No weapons allowed at the festival.

Are pets allowed at the Old Settler's Music Festival?

We love animals but please don’t bring your pets. No pets are allowed.

What about Service Animals?

“Service Animals” as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act will be allowed. “Emotional Support” animals and “Pets” ARE NOT covered under the ADA and therefore WILL NOT be allowed. Service Animals must be registered with Festival ADA Services and be given festival credentials. Service Animals must be physically restrained at all times, and it must remain with the person it provides service to at all times.

Are the camp and festival grounds accessible for people with disabilities?

Our staff is dedicated to making sure the camp and festival grounds are accessible to all. Contact us at before the festival if you have specific questions or requirements regarding accessibility.

Are campfires allowed in the campground?

Open ground fires (wood or charcoal) are not allowed. Campfires must be in a fire pit raised off the ground, and can only be used if there is no active Fire Ban during the festival.

Propane fire pits, propane grills, propane stoves, and propane lanterns are allowed.

Can I chop down trees in the campground for firewood?

Old Settler’s Music Festival asks that you don’t do anything to change the landscape of the campground – including chopping down trees. Please bring your own firewood and other fuel with you.

Are there showers at the campground?

Yes! We will have shower trucks in the campgrounds for a nominal fee.

Where is the festival located — Dale or Tilmon?

The mailing address for the Old Settler’s Music Festival is Dale, Texas, however the festival is located in Tilmon, Texas in Caldwell County, Southeast of Lockhart. Luling and Lockhart are the two nearest larger towns with hotels. Old Settler’s is less than an hour from Austin, two hours from Houston, and 30 minutes from Bastrop and San Marcos.

The mailing address is 1616 FM 3158, Dale, TX 78616.

DD (decimal Degrees)

Latitude: 29.7969946

Longitude: -97.54598650000003

Does my child need a ticket?

Children 12 and under get free admission when accompanied by an adult.

Can a multiple day pass be split between different attendees?

No, tickets are non-transferable with a non-replaceable wristband.

What can I buy at the festival?

OSMF has vendors selling clothing, jewelry, toys, art, festival merchandise, and artist CDs, as well as full-service food and beverage vendors. Beer and wine is available for purchase by individuals 21 and over. Alcoholic beverages must be consumed inside the fenced venue, and may not be brought in from or taken out to the campgrounds.

What if I have a medical emergency?

We have trained medical personnel on site to deal with minor medical issues. Please remember to bring your medically necessary prescriptions.

Do you have recycling at the festival?

Yes, #1 and #2 plastics with no lids, glass, aluminum, and cardboard.

Where can I find additional rules and regulations for the campgrounds?

We have a list of what makes for a fun and safe camping experience at Old Settler’s in our Campground Good Vibes Guide.