We want you to have a good time while you are at the Festival, but there are certain guidelines you must abide by in order to ensure a safe and fun festival for everyone. Every Old Settler’s attendee must follow these guidelines:
- Absolutely NO PETS allowed. This will be strictly enforced.
- No drum circles 11pm – 11am.
- Do not play amplified music at the campground – no one wants to hear your ipod. This is a jamming campground.
- No unauthorized vending – if you’re not a registered vendor you cannot sell or distribute anything on the festival grounds. If you are caught, you will be asked to leave.
- No unauthorized video recording of any performances.
- No smoking in the main concert arena.
- Don’t bring professional photography equipment.
- Do not remove, mutilate or damage your wristband. It will not be replaced and you will have to leave the festival.
- No glass containers of any kind.
- At the campground, fire must be contained – in a fire pit, grill, or another safe place. If the weather is dangerously dry, there may be a burn ban.
Festival goers must abide by all local, state, and federal laws. NO ALCOHOL OR DRUG SALES will be tolerated anywhere on the festival site or annexed properties. Anyone caught selling or distributing illicit substances will immediately have their wristband cut and be ejected from the festival.
We’ve got a great vibe — let’s all come together for a great festival. Watch out for and respect your neighbors.