Did you know that Old Settler’s Music Festival attracts approximately 16,000 people over a four-day period? Campers, families, and roots-music lovers come from all over Texas and across our country – even internationally – to experience the friendly, creative, and free-spirited vibe that’s the hallmark of Old Settler’s Music Festival. And you can be a big part of that Central Texas vibe!
All festgoers receive an Old Settler’s “Welcome” booklet, which includes important festival information – and great positioning to help support your business. Choice spots are available now in this year’s booklet to make sure your star shines bright, deep in the heart of Texas.
To place your ad in this year’s OSMF booklet, please review the following information.
Ad Sizes: all sizes are expressed as width x height
1/4 page vertical: 2.25 x 3.75……$300
- All ads must be high resolution (300dpi) CMYK files preferably in PDF format. (Acrobat 4–PDF 1.3 compatible)
- We can also accept TIFF, EPS, or AI files of the actual size of the ad.
- Total ink density of images or page content should not exceed 340%.
- Text type should be a minimum of 8 points.
- Old Settlers Music Festival is not responsible for reproduction of reverse, color or 4 color black type that is less than 8 pt.
- All full-page ads must include a minimum of .125” (1⁄8”) bleed beyond the trim on all four sides. No crop marks are necessary but may be included. Keep text and important elements within 3/8 of the trim.
- Remember to put your business name in artwork file name (EXAMPLE – Ad_XYZCompany).
Ready to place your ad? Here’s how…
Please select ad size from dropdown menu (below) and pay for your ad. The payment receipt will be emailed to you Please email your payment receipt and your ad artwork file no later than April 1, 2022 to: email@example.com. Our designer will review your artwork and contact you if there are any issues.
Need help designing your ad? At no extra charge, we can help! Please select ad size from dropdown menu (below) and pay for your ad. The payment receipt will be emailed to you. Please email your payment receipt and the following ad files/information no later than March 28, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your biggest, most beautiful logo!
- A high-quality photo or two you’d like to use (hint: not from the web)
- Tell us what your company is all about, or an offer you’d like to get across in your ad. (Remember: less is more.)
.That’s it! Our designer will contact you.