We’re just days away. Don’t wait. Get your tickets today.
10 Reasons You Should Get Your Tickets
1. The Music. The lineup is stellar, featuring some familiar faces and new talent bound to become festival favorites.
2. The Land. Old Settler’s moves this year to a beautiful piece of heaven in Caldwell County, just outside Tilmon, TX. This land is our land; the festival finally has a permanent home.
3. The Community. Our staff, volunteers, and patrons are the best folks around, ready and willing to lend a helping hand to make this festival the best on the planet. Bring your friends, and expect to make some new ones.
4. The Vibe. The Old Settler’s vibe is chill. Real Music. Done Right. Only in Texas.
5. The Vendors. Craft beer (and Bud Light), cider, wine, a delicious variety of food (including vegetarian and vegan options), and artisans and craftspeople add additional layers to the experience, ensuring that your every need is met.
6. The Transportation. If you are camping with us, your feet are the only transportation you need. No shuttle buses from camp to the venue, everything is centrally located on our beautiful new land.
If you are a day tripper, FestDrive will take care of the driving for you, with buses available to and from the fest Thursday through Sunday from Austin, San Antonio, and Houston. For those who prefer to handle their own transportation, day parking is available on site for a nominal fee.
7. The Open Mic. This year’s festival opens with an open mic night on Wednesday. Jamming in the campground has always been a huge part of what makes our festival special, and this year we give our jammers a chance to showcase their talent on stage for all to see and hear.
8. The GoodTimes. We are beyond pleased to welcome back the Camp Goodtimes crew, who will present Camp ShhhhTimes in conjunction with the OSMF production crew. This late night stage will feature some of the OSMF MainStage acts, and some acts of their very own.
9. The Press. Expedia says Lockhart, TX is one of the top 18 cities to visit this year. Here’s why – “Little Lockhart is called The Barbecue Capital of Texas and, while anytime is a good time to indulge in smoked meats, 2018 is the ideal year to pay a visit to this Texas town. Starting this year, the Lockhart area, which is 30 miles south of Austin and 70 miles northeast of San Antonio, is the new home to the beloved Old Settler’s Music Festival. The event has set up shop at a 145-acre plot of land just outside town, in Tilmon. Try to plan your visit to Lockhart around April 19-22, 2018, so you can enjoy good tunes and good food, Texas style.”
10. The Distinction. This year’s attendees will be Old Settler’s pioneers, those who came to witness the first festival in our forever home. Pioneers know that while there may be a glitch or two that comes with a move this big, this is a festival that cannot be missed. Whether this is your first Old Settlers, or your 31st, every single attendee this year is a pioneer, and we value you more than you know.